Major Weather Shift Headed for Brampton
We all know that May has been the absolute worst in terms of weather.
The past few weeks have been excessively cold and rainy—so rainy, in fact, that flooding occurred in several parts of the country while water levels simply (and fortunately) rose to high but non-emergency levels in GTA regions.
Now, it appears—perhaps, it's hard to tell with weather—that the worst just might be behind us.
According to a recent Weather Network report, temperatures are going to stay in the double digits for the foreseeable future and even hit 29 degrees (yes, 29!) during the week.
According to the Weather Network, we should hit a fantastic 20 degrees today and drop to a pleasant 17 tomorrow.
On Wednesday, May 17, temperatures could hit a very summery 29 degrees.
You know what that means?
The rest of the week looks pretty nice too, with temperatures staying the high 20s on Thursday (although there's a chance of a thundershower) and in the high teens and very low 20s into the weekend.
The first person to complain that he or she is too hot risks extremely bad karma and eternal side-eye for the next seven years.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22