Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton
A male and female were transported to the trauma centre Monday (Aug 17) morning after a collision in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police say they received the call at around 6:44 a.m. after the two-vehicle collision, which occurred in the area of McLaughlin Rd N and Williams Pkwy.
Road closures are in effect.
UPDATE: Police say McLaughlin Rd. is still closed both ways between Flowertown Ave. and Williams Pkwy. According to police, the adult male driver is in stable condition with non-life-threatening injuries. Police say they are still awaiting the condition of the adult female driver.
UPDATE #2: Police say the adult female driver is in stable condition with non-life threatening injuries.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Driver suffers serious injuries following collision in Brampton
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton