Male Arrested for Damaging Power Lines and Bridge in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a vehicle incident this morning in Brampton.
Police reported around 7:00 a.m. that there was a collision involving a dump truck with its loader up in the area of Orenda and Rutherford Road South.
The truck caused damage to the bridge as well as a few power lines in the area, police say. No injuries were reported.
The male driver has been arrested for dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Rutherford from Clarence Road to Orenda is currently closed. The closure is expected to last for most of the morning.
Drivers should avoid the area.
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked After Truck Takes Down Power Lines in Brampton
- Parts of Major Brampton Roads Will be Closed All Night Due to Collision
- Road Closed After Train Collides With Vehicle in Brampton
- Crash Involving Garbage Truck Causing Delays in Brampton