Male Arrested for Impaired Driving in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a two-vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
Police reported at around 9 p.m. that a man was arrested for impaired driving after the collision at The Gore and Kelways.
There were minor injuries.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway