Male Arrested for Impaired Driving in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a two-vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
Police reported at around 9 p.m. that a man was arrested for impaired driving after the collision at The Gore and Kelways.
There were minor injuries.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- First responders attending to a natural gas line that was struck in Brampton
- Man arrested for defrauding the public
- Man charged after multiple vehicles damaged in Brampton
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- Male taken into custody for impaired driving in Brampton