Male Arrested for Impaired Driving in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a two-vehicle collision this evening in Brampton.
Police reported at around 9 p.m. that a man was arrested for impaired driving after the collision at The Gore and Kelways.
There were minor injuries.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- Male taken into custody for impaired driving in Brampton