Male Charged with Sexual Assault at Hotel in Brampton
Police have arrested and charged a male with sexual assault following an incident in Brampton.
On Thursday, June 14, police say a 30 year old Brampton woman answered an ad seeking employment that was posted on a buy-and-sell website.
The suspect allegedly arranged to meet with the victim at a Brampton hotel on Friday, June 15.
Police say the suspect sexually assaulted the victim, then continued to have unwanted contact with the victim after the initial assault.
On Thursday, June 21, police arrested 49 year old Keith Sunith Aaron (no fixed address). He was charged with sexual assault and criminal harassment.
Upon further investigation, police believe a second victim received repeated unwanted contact from the suspect between March and June 2018. According to police, the 23 year old Mississauga woman also met with Aaron after responding to an online employment ad.
An additional criminal harassment charge was laid against the suspect on Monday, June 25.
Investigators believe there may be more victims.
Anyone with further information regarding the suspect or these incidents is asked to call the the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police Identify Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s