Male Injured After Shooting in Brampton
A male has been injured following a reported shooting in Brampton.
Shortly after 5:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were responding to reports of a shooting in the Clark and Torbram area.
An adult male victim was transported to hospital. According to police, he was conscious and alert and being attended to by hospital personnel.
There is no suspect info available at this time.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24