Male Injured After Shooting in Brampton
A male has been injured following a reported shooting in Brampton.
Shortly after 5:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were responding to reports of a shooting in the Clark and Torbram area.
An adult male victim was transported to hospital. According to police, he was conscious and alert and being attended to by hospital personnel.
There is no suspect info available at this time.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts