Male Injured After Stabbing in Brampton
One person has sustained injuries in a violent assault today in Brampton.
Police reported around 5:25 p.m. that a stabbing took place earlier this afternoon on Donna Drive, west of Bovaird at Kennedy Road.
The victim, a male in his 20s, has been taken by paramedics to a trauma centre in Toronto. His injuries are not life-threatening.
This is believed to be an isolated incident, police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance