Male Injured After Stabbing in Brampton
One person has sustained injuries in a violent assault today in Brampton.
Police reported around 5:25 p.m. that a stabbing took place earlier this afternoon on Donna Drive, west of Bovaird at Kennedy Road.
The victim, a male in his 20s, has been taken by paramedics to a trauma centre in Toronto. His injuries are not life-threatening.
This is believed to be an isolated incident, police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton