Male Injured in Fight in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a disturbance call this evening.
At 10:43 p.m., police got a call for a fight that broke out in the area of Archdekin Drive and Seaborn Road, west of Queen Street at Highway 410.
One male was injured, police say. The extent of his injuries is currently unknown.
The incident is being investigated.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: At 11:21 p.m., paramedics reported the incident to be a stabbing. The male was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital in critical condition.
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19 screening guidance for schools and child care revised in Ontario
- Brampton man charged in drifting and street racing investigation
- Brampton shooting leads to murder investigation
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 30