Male Injured in Overnight Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating a shooting that took place in Brampton overnight.
The incident reportedly happened at 3:06 a.m. in the area of McMurchy Avenue.
Police say the victim, a 31 year old Brampton man, is in critical but stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Further info to come.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel