Male Injured in Overnight Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating a shooting that took place in Brampton overnight.
The incident reportedly happened at 3:06 a.m. in the area of McMurchy Avenue.
Police say the victim, a 31 year old Brampton man, is in critical but stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Further info to come.
- Brampton Man in Trauma Centre After Shooting
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Relation to Brampton Shooting Investigation
- Brampton-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees