Male Injured in Overnight Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating a shooting that took place in Brampton overnight.
The incident reportedly happened at 3:06 a.m. in the area of McMurchy Avenue.
Police say the victim, a 31 year old Brampton man, is in critical but stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
Further info to come.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar