Male Pronounced Dead After Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating a homicide that took place Saturday evening in Brampton.
Just after 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 26, police say a male was shot in the area of Foxmere Road and Linderwood Drive, west of Chinguacousy at Bovaird.
The victim, a 26 year old Brampton man, later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.
Homicide investigators are appealing for witnesses in this investigation.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or has any information regarding the shooting, is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 3205.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
Editor’s Note: Police have corrected their previous information, stating that the victim is actually 26 years old.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton