Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton
Police are investigating a fatal highway incident this afternoon.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, police got a call just before 5:00 p.m. for a vehicle rollover on Highway 401 westbound, just west of Trafalgar Road.
Officers located the vehicle in a ditch. The vehicle's sole occupant was without vital signs, Schmidt reports.
The male has been pronounced dead at the scene.
All lanes on the 401 westbound are closed to traffic as police investigate.
Witnesses or anyone with information should contact Port Credit OPP at 905-278-6131.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries