Male Seriously Injured in Workplace Accident in Brampton
A male has been seriously injured in a workplace accident in Brampton.
The industrial accident occurred at a loading dock at 70 Ward Rd.
Peel police say a male suffered a serious head injury and is currently in critical condition.
He was transported to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.
Police say there are no major closures in the area.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman