Male Seriously Injured in Workplace Accident in Brampton
A male has been seriously injured in a workplace accident in Brampton.
The industrial accident occurred at a loading dock at 70 Ward Rd.
Peel police say a male suffered a serious head injury and is currently in critical condition.
He was transported to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.
Police say there are no major closures in the area.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Tornado watch in effect for Brampton
- Arrests made in double stabbing at Brampton apartment
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead