Male taken into custody for impaired driving in Brampton
Officers have one person in custody for impaired driving this evening.
Police say numerous calls were made to 911 regarding an allegedly impaired driver in the area of Queen Street and Airport Road.
When officers located the vehicle and attempted to stop it, the vehicle fled the scene.
An assisting officer found the vehicle and used a pursuit prevention technique to stop it, police say.
One male has been taken into custody, police reported at 8:19 p.m.
No injuries have been reported in connection to this incident.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries