Male taken to trauma centre following collision in Brampton
One person is being treated for injuries following a crash in Brampton today.
Peel paramedics say a collision took place at Sandalwood Parkway and Fidelity Avenue near Chinguacousy.
A male in his 20s was taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Residents are asked to avoid the area of the crash until further notice.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash at major Brampton intersection
- Man in trauma centre following collision in Brampton
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- Male in trauma centre after shots fired in Brampton