Male Victim Has Died Following a Fatal Collision in Brampton
A male victim has died following a fatal collision in Brampton.
According to police, the collision, which happened earlier this evening, Oct. 24, resulted in roads being closed at McMurchy Avenue and Queen Street in Brampton.
Police say, the two vehicles involved in this collision were a BMW and a Peel Paramedic ambulance.
The driver of the BMW has died, according to police.
The cause of the collision is currently unknown.
It is also unknown whether there are other fatalities or injuries.
A media officer is headed to the scene.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE (Oct. 24, 9:50 p.m.):
Our president is at the hospital with our paramedic crew involved in major ambulance collision in Brampton. Crew is stable with minor injuries.— Peel Paramedic Union (@OPSEU277) October 25, 2018
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Assistance Following Fatal Collision in Brampton
- Roads are Closed Following a Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Driver suffers serious injuries following collision in Brampton