Male youth in hospital after shooting in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 1:12 am in regard to a shooting in Brampton.
According to police, a male youth arrived at a hospital in Brampton with gunshot wounds.
Police say they are still trying to determine the location of the incident.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Police say the injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Investigating Shooting in Residential Neighbourhood in Brampton