Male youth in hospital after shooting in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 1:12 am in regard to a shooting in Brampton.
According to police, a male youth arrived at a hospital in Brampton with gunshot wounds.
Police say they are still trying to determine the location of the incident.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Police say the injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Investigating Shooting in Residential Neighbourhood in Brampton