Man Accused of Luring Children Online Arrested in Brampton
A 56-year-old man is facing charges in connection with a child luring investigation.
Peel police say that between Jan. 3, 2019 and Feb. 5, 2019, officers investigated a male that was allegedly communicating online with someone he believed to be under 16 years of age for sexual purposes.
Police say the suspect used the nickname "Matthew 51 YO."
Police say that on Feb. 5, 56-year-old Guelph man Robert Stack was arrested in Brampton and charged with two counts of child luring, one count of breach of recognizance and one count of breach of undertaking.
He appeared in court for a bail hearing on Wednesday, Feb. 6.
Anyone who had contact with "Matthew 51 YO" in relation to these charges is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at (905)453-2121 ext. 3490.
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Brampton Man Charged with Child Luring
- Brampton Man Facing Multiple Child Luring Charges
- Brampton Man Facing Charges in Child Pornography Investigation
- BREAKING: Man Arrested For Allegedly Attempting to Murder a Child in Brampton