Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
Two Brampton residents are facing charges related to the possession of drugs and firearms.
On Saturday, September 21, officers conducted a search warrant at a residence in the area of Williams Parkway and Kennedy Road.
“During the course of the search, officers located a quantity of cocaine with an estimated value of approximately twenty-three thousand dollars,” police say.
Police say the search also turned up a handgun, a 12 gauge shotgun, and a revolver.
A 33 year old Brampton woman and 33 year old Brampton man are each charged with:
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm (three counts)
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm (three counts)
- Possession of Weapon Obtained by Crime
- Possess Firearm with Altered Serial Number
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking - Cocaine
The Brampton man appeared in court on Sunday, September 22, while the Brampton woman will make her court appearance on Tuesday, October 22.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout