Man Arrested After Hit and Run Involving Child in Brampton
A man has been arrested following a hit and run incident that involved a child.
Shortly after 7 p.m. on Wednesday night (Nov. 16), Peel police reported that a child was struck by a car in the Denison Ave. and Railroad Street area in Brampton.
Before 8:00 p.m., police announced that—thankfully—the five-year-old only sustained minor injuries in the collision and was treated at the scene.
A man has been arrested for failing to remain at the scene.
Drive safely, everyone.
- Father Arrested After Mother And Child Struck In Brampton
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- BREAKING: Man Arrested For Allegedly Attempting to Murder a Child in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested in child luring investigation