Man Arrested Following Seizure of Loaded Gun in Brampton
A man is facing charges in connection with the seizure of a loaded firearm in Brampton.
Peel police say that on the evening of July 19, officers executed a search warrant in the Sandalwood Pkwy and Revelstoke Pl. area.
Police allege that, during the search, a loaded .38 calibre revolver, ammunition and illegal drugs were seized.
Police say 21-year-old Brampton man Michael Khan has been charged with unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of a loaded prohibited or restricted firearm, two counts of careless storage of a firearm and more.
The accused appeared in court for a bail hearing on July 20.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Street Level Organized Crime Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7700.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Two arrested for selling fake name brand purses in Brampton
- K9 and tactical officers investigating bank robbery in Brampton