Man Arrested Following Seizure of Loaded Gun in Brampton
A man is facing charges in connection with the seizure of a loaded firearm in Brampton.
Peel police say that on the evening of July 19, officers executed a search warrant in the Sandalwood Pkwy and Revelstoke Pl. area.
Police allege that, during the search, a loaded .38 calibre revolver, ammunition and illegal drugs were seized.
Police say 21-year-old Brampton man Michael Khan has been charged with unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of a loaded prohibited or restricted firearm, two counts of careless storage of a firearm and more.
The accused appeared in court for a bail hearing on July 20.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Street Level Organized Crime Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7700.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death