Man Arrested Following Series of Bank Robberies in Brampton
A man is facing charges in connection with a series of bank robberies in Brampton.
Peel police say that between January 12, 2018 and August 21, 2018, four robberies were committed at separate banks throughout the city.
During all of the robberies, the male would allegedly approach the bank teller, make a demand for money and subsequently flee once his demands were met.
Officers have charged 51-year-old Brampton man Cleveland Williams with numerous charges related to the robberies.
The accused was held in custody and will appear in court for a bail hearing on August 22
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3410.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Study Finds Student Debt is on the Rise in Brampton