Man Arrested Following Stabbing Incident in Brampton
A man is facing charges in connection with a stabbing incident that took place at a Dixie Rd. and Queen St. E. shopping mall in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Monday, Dec.17, 2018 at approximately 5:20 p.m. the victim, a 17-year-old youth from Brampton, became involved in an altercation with another man. Police allege the suspect produced a knife and stabbed the victim.
The victim was transported to a trauma center with serious injuries and is currently in stable condition.
Police say 18-year-old Vaughan man Tayshan Stevenson turned himself into police on Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018.
He was charged with aggravated assault.
The accused was held for a bail hearing at on Dec. 19.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Police Searching for Man Wanted in Connection with Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Brampton Teen Arrested in Connection with Stabbing Incident at High School
- Brampton Stabbing Sends Victim to Trauma Unit
- Teen Arrested After Another Teen Seriously Injured During "Vicious" Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Stabbing Incident in Brampton