Man arrested in Brampton sexual assault investigation
Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have charged a 32-year-old man in relation to various assaults and sexual assaults.
A 38-year-old woman and a 28-year-old woman, both from Brampton, have come forward as two victims of multiple incidents of violent sexual assaults and assaults since November 2019, by the suspect whom they know.
On December 3, 2019, a warrant of arrest was issued and on December 11, 2019, the 32-year-old man was arrested and charged with assault, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, assault with a weapon, forcible confinement, sexual assault, sexual assault causing bodily harm by strangulation, theft under $5000, mischief under $5000, mischief over $5000, breach of recognizance and breach of probation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assaults in Brampton
- Brampton man charged in a sexual assault investigation
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- Private school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation