Man caught driving dangerous speeds in Brampton
A Peel police traffic officer stopped a 23-year-old male driver on Airport Rd. in Brampton going 185km/hr in a posted 80km/hr zone.
The driver is facing license suspension and his vehicle has been impounded.
Police say the fine could range between $2,000 and $10,000 and/or include possible jail time.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton