Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman to Brampton
A Mississauga man is facing charges after allegedly exposing himself to a woman in Brampton.
Peel police say that in the early afternoon hours of Thursday, May 9, 2019, a woman was walking in the Mountainash Road and Alaskan Summit Court area when a man who was sitting in a nearby vehicle called her over to his car.
Police allege the man exposed himself to the woman, who then left the area and reported the incident to police.
On Thursday, May 9, 2019, Tooni Zaroo, 27, was arrested and charged with committing an indecent act.
He will appear in court in the future.
Police say the accused is a driver for a ride-sharing company and investigators are asking for any further victims to come forward.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident or a similar one involving the accused is asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Immigration-Related Fraud
- Woman Accused of Scamming People in Brampton with Fake Travel Agency
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Man Facing Charges After Allegedly Defrauding Senior Citizens