Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman to Brampton
A Mississauga man is facing charges after allegedly exposing himself to a woman in Brampton.
Peel police say that in the early afternoon hours of Thursday, May 9, 2019, a woman was walking in the Mountainash Road and Alaskan Summit Court area when a man who was sitting in a nearby vehicle called her over to his car.
Police allege the man exposed himself to the woman, who then left the area and reported the incident to police.
On Thursday, May 9, 2019, Tooni Zaroo, 27, was arrested and charged with committing an indecent act.
He will appear in court in the future.
Police say the accused is a driver for a ride-sharing company and investigators are asking for any further victims to come forward.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident or a similar one involving the accused is asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- What People Are Saying About Doug Ford's Cuts to Municipalities
- Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Immigration-Related Fraud
- Woman Accused of Scamming People in Brampton with Fake Travel Agency
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Man Facing Charges After Allegedly Defrauding Senior Citizens
- Brampton Woman Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm