Man Charged in Brampton Bank Robberies
Peel Regional Police have laid charges in two Brampton bank robberies.
According to police, on Tuesday July 3, 2018 at around 9 a.m., a suspect went into a bank in the area of Sandalwood Pkwy. and Kennedy Rd.
The suspect allegedly passed a note to a bank teller demanding money. The teller complied, and the suspect fled in a vehicle with the money.
On Wednesday July 4, 2018, at around 4 p.m., a suspect entered another bank in the same area in Brampton and passed another note to another bank teller demanding money.
According to police, the teller refused and the suspect fled on foot.
Police have charged 23-year-old T'Shane Foster with two counts of robbery.
He was held for bail on July 5.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- New Poll Shows One Candidate Leading Brampton Mayoral Race
- Thousands Affected by Major Power Outage in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Sexual Assaults in Brampton
- Five Teens Arrested After Multiple People Injured in Carjackings in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Two Gunpoint Bank Robberies in Brampton
- Man Charged Following Two Gunpoint Bank Robberies in Brampton
- Suspect Charged in Brampton Bank Robberies
- Man Arrested Following Series of Bank Robberies in Brampton
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga