Man Charged in Brampton Bank Robberies
Peel Regional Police have laid charges in two Brampton bank robberies.
According to police, on Tuesday July 3, 2018 at around 9 a.m., a suspect went into a bank in the area of Sandalwood Pkwy. and Kennedy Rd.
The suspect allegedly passed a note to a bank teller demanding money. The teller complied, and the suspect fled in a vehicle with the money.
On Wednesday July 4, 2018, at around 4 p.m., a suspect entered another bank in the same area in Brampton and passed another note to another bank teller demanding money.
According to police, the teller refused and the suspect fled on foot.
Police have charged 23-year-old T'Shane Foster with two counts of robbery.
He was held for bail on July 5.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation