Man Charged With Attempted Murder in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have charged a man from Brampton after a shooting in September.
Police say that on Sepember 8, 2018, a victim was shot at a sports bar in the area of Dixie and Peter Robertson.
“The victim suffered a gunshot wound and he was transported to hospital,” reads a recent statement from police.
“The victim suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries.”
Julian Shand, 27, of Brampton, has been charged.
The suspect is charged with attempted murder, discharging a firearm with intent, and several other firearms adn drug trafficking-related offences.
Police say they recovered a .22 calibre Arminus revolver handgun, ammunition, and a quantity of crack cocaine with a street value of $9800 CAD.
He will appear in court on September 19.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Senior in Brampton
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Brampton
- Brampton Resident Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Some Needy Families Receive an Early Christmas Present in Brampton
- First Alarm Crews on Scene at Working Basement Fire in Brampton
- Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Man Charged With Attempted Murder in Double Shooting
- Peel Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Brampton
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Fifth Murder Suspect Charged in Brampton Man's Death