Man Charged With Driving at High Speed on City Street in Brampton
A 21-year-old Niagara area man is facing driving-related charges after allegedly driving at high speeds on a city street in Brampton.
Peel police said that someone got into a little bit trouble on the first day of spring.
According to the police, the driver was reportedly stopped for driving 157 km/hr in a 80 km zone on Queen St.
#PRP investigating a 2 vehicle collision at Clark Boulevard and Rutherford Road South #Brampton . 1 Driver taken to local hospital with unknown injuries. Clark Blvd closed from Rutherford east to plaza entrance. Rutherford Road is open. pic.twitter.com/lXy4B6iF58— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 20, 2019
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Police Stop School Bus Driver for Allegedly Using Cell Phone While Driving
- Young Driver Caught Driving at Very High Speed in Brampton