Man Charged With Sexual Assault on Bus Was Last Seen in Brampton
A man has been arrested in connection with a sexual assault investigation.
Police say that on Friday, September 29, 2017, at around 8:30 p.m., a woman sat beside a man at the rear of a bus, which she boarded near Keele St. in Toronto.
"The victim sat beside a male at the rear of the bus and the male quickly began to make sexual advances towards the victim," say police.
The woman was sexually assaulted twice on the bus by the suspect.
She subsequently went to the front of the bus and asked the driver to contact police.
Police were contacted but the suspect left the bus at Queen St. and Kennedy Rd. in Brampton.
He was last seen walking east on Queen St.
This Wednesday, December 13, 21-year-old Ravnit Kahlon of Mississauga was arrested.
Kahlon has been charged with sexual assault and mischief. He was held for bail in Brampton.
"Peel Regional Police would like to thank the public, who helped us identify the suspect after seeing our initital media release," say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Male Charged with Sexual Assault at Hotel in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation