Man Charged With Stunt Driving, 3-Year-Old in Backseat
Peel police have charged a man going double a posted speed limit in Brampton.
On July 8, police nabbed a driver going 145 km/h in a 70 km/hr zone at Steeles and Bramalea.
Police charged a man with stunt driving and dangerous operation of a vehicle.
According to police, the driver had a three-year-old in the backseat.
The driver’s vehicle and license have been seized for a week.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton