Man Charged With Stunt Driving, 3-Year-Old in Backseat
Peel police have charged a man going double a posted speed limit in Brampton.
On July 8, police nabbed a driver going 145 km/h in a 70 km/hr zone at Steeles and Bramalea.
Police charged a man with stunt driving and dangerous operation of a vehicle.
According to police, the driver had a three-year-old in the backseat.
The driver’s vehicle and license have been seized for a week.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son