Man Dead After Being Crushed by Vehicle in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a fatal incident this afternoon in Brampton.
Police got a call at 4:38 p.m. regarding an incident at a home on Heritage Road. The male victim was reportedly working on his vehicle when the vehicle fell on top of him, crushing him underneath.
The victim has been pronounced dead.
The police investigation into this matter is ongoing.
We’ll update with any further news as it comes.
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Brampton Man Dead After Stabbing Incident