Man Dead After Being Crushed by Vehicle in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a fatal incident this afternoon in Brampton.
Police got a call at 4:38 p.m. regarding an incident at a home on Heritage Road. The male victim was reportedly working on his vehicle when the vehicle fell on top of him, crushing him underneath.
The victim has been pronounced dead.
The police investigation into this matter is ongoing.
We’ll update with any further news as it comes.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase