Man Dead After Being Crushed by Vehicle in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a fatal incident this afternoon in Brampton.
Police got a call at 4:38 p.m. regarding an incident at a home on Heritage Road. The male victim was reportedly working on his vehicle when the vehicle fell on top of him, crushing him underneath.
The victim has been pronounced dead.
The police investigation into this matter is ongoing.
We’ll update with any further news as it comes.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Road Closed for Stolen Car Investigation in Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- One Dead, Three Injured After Vehicle Drives Into Ditch in Brampton
- Man Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Hit and Run Incident in Brampton