Man Dead After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Brampton
A 59-year-old man is dead after being struck by a transport truck in Brampton.
Police said a call regarding the fatal collision came in on Thursday, April 6 at 8:36. p.m. The victim was struck near the Bramalea and Drew Road area.
Police said the victim had obvious signs of trauma and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
- One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Man Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton