Man Dead After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Brampton
A 59-year-old man is dead after being struck by a transport truck in Brampton.
Police said a call regarding the fatal collision came in on Thursday, April 6 at 8:36. p.m. The victim was struck near the Bramalea and Drew Road area.
Police said the victim had obvious signs of trauma and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people
- One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Man Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton