Man Dead After Brampton Shooting
Police have confirmed a fatality after a shooting in Brampton this afternoon.
Police say they received a call about shots fired in the area of Vodden St. and Cumberland Dr. at 2:40 p.m.
Peel Regional Police, tactical units, and K9 units were on scene as of shortly after.
An adult male has been confirmed as dead.
Little suspect information is currently available - according to police, there was a dark coloured vehicle that left the scene shortly after.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores