Man Dead After Brampton Shooting
Police have confirmed a fatality after a shooting in Brampton this afternoon.
Police say they received a call about shots fired in the area of Vodden St. and Cumberland Dr. at 2:40 p.m.
Peel Regional Police, tactical units, and K9 units were on scene as of shortly after.
An adult male has been confirmed as dead.
Little suspect information is currently available - according to police, there was a dark coloured vehicle that left the scene shortly after.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATED: Officers on Scene After Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton street closed for police standoff; Tactical and K9 units on scene
- Tactical Units on Scene After Shots Fired in Brampton
- UPDATE: One dead in Brampton shooting, police searching for suspects