Man Dead After Crash in Brampton
Police have reported a fatality tonight in Brampton.
Police said a call came in at 9:35 p.m. about a pedestrian struck in the area of Mississauga Road and Queen Street West.
The pedestrian was a male in his 20s. He was pronounced dead on scene, police have confirmed.
The driver has remained on scene.
Queen is currently closed from Elbern Markell Drive to Mississauga Road.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: February 17-23
- Biggest Snow Storm of the Year Could Hit Brampton Soon
- Brampton House of the Week: Modern $1.3 Million Home With Three Fireplaces
- Police Warning Residents to Be Aware of Human Trafficking in Brampton
- New Report Indicates Brampton is at Risk of Housing Bubble