Man Dead After Crash in Brampton
Police have reported a fatality tonight in Brampton.
Police said a call came in at 9:35 p.m. about a pedestrian struck in the area of Mississauga Road and Queen Street West.
The pedestrian was a male in his 20s. He was pronounced dead on scene, police have confirmed.
The driver has remained on scene.
Queen is currently closed from Elbern Markell Drive to Mississauga Road.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario