Man Dead Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
A man has died following a single-vehicle collision in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say officers were called to the McVean Dr. and Garryoaks Dr. area to investigate the crash earlier today.
Now, police say the 53 year-old male driver has succumbed to his injuries.
Witnesses are asked to contact the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-3311, ext. 3710. with any information or to provide information through Crime Stoppers.
Garryoaks Dr is closed at McVean Dr and Fanfare Pl.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton