Man Dead Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
A man has died following a single-vehicle collision in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say officers were called to the McVean Dr. and Garryoaks Dr. area to investigate the crash earlier today.
Now, police say the 53 year-old male driver has succumbed to his injuries.
Witnesses are asked to contact the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-3311, ext. 3710. with any information or to provide information through Crime Stoppers.
Garryoaks Dr is closed at McVean Dr and Fanfare Pl.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton