Man Dies After Being Hit at Brampton Intersection
A pedestrian is dead after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
The 22-year-old male victim was pronounced dead by paramedics, say Peel police.
A female driver, 33, has been charged with impaired driving over .80 causing death.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Male pedestrian pronounced dead after being hit by vehicle in Brampton