Man Dies After Being Hit at Brampton Intersection
A pedestrian is dead after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
The 22-year-old male victim was pronounced dead by paramedics, say Peel police.
A female driver, 33, has been charged with impaired driving over .80 causing death.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Woman Charged With Impaired Driving After Man Struck and Killed in Brampton
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Male pedestrian pronounced dead after being hit by vehicle in Brampton