Man Facing Charges Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
A man is facing charges in connection with an alleged bank robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say that on September 13, 2018 at 1:45 p.m., the accused entered a bank on Bovaird Drive in Brampton.
Upon entering, the male allegedly approached the tellers and made a demand for money.
Police say the teller complied and turned over a large quantity of cash.
Police say officers located Emmanuel Ramocan at 2:19 p.m.
The accused was arrested and charged for robbery and use of an imitation firearm.
He was held for a bail hearing on September 14.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3402.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit