Man Facing Charges Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
A man is facing charges in connection with an alleged bank robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say that on September 13, 2018 at 1:45 p.m., the accused entered a bank on Bovaird Drive in Brampton.
Upon entering, the male allegedly approached the tellers and made a demand for money.
Police say the teller complied and turned over a large quantity of cash.
Police say officers located Emmanuel Ramocan at 2:19 p.m.
The accused was arrested and charged for robbery and use of an imitation firearm.
He was held for a bail hearing on September 14.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3402.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman