Man hospitalized after motorcycle crash in Brampton
A crash has sent one person to the hospital this afternoon.
At 1:13 p.m., police reported a collision involving a single motorcycle at Williams Parkway and Kennedy Road.
One adult male was transported to local hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
The roadway is closed until further notice as police investigate.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Man in Hospital Following Crash in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Roads Closed for Crash Involving Motorcycle in Brampton
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Road closures expected after serious motorcycle collision in Brampton