Man Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
Officers are currently investigating a late night shooting in Brampton.
Police were called at 11:46 p.m. on Saturday, August 17 for a shooting in the area of Dixie and Advance Boulevard.
One victim, an adult male, was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries were reported.
The suspect in this incident is still being sought and there is no suspect description at this time, police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to call police at 905-453-3311, ext. 2133.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Late Night Brampton Shooting
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Brampton Vehicle Shooting Investigation
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton