Man in hospital after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
A 24-year-old man is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton, police say.
Peel police say the collision, which occurred shortly before 8:30 am, took place in the Sandalwood Pkwy and Creditview Rd. area.
Police say the driver remained on scene.
Southbound Creditview Rd. is closed, so commuters are advised to seek an alternative route.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton