Man in Hospital Following Crash in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are responding to a motorcycle crash in Brampton tonight.
On Tuesday July 17, 2018, police said they received a call at 10:17 p.m. about the incident.
According to police, there was a crash at Bonnie Braes Dr. and Chinguacousy Rd. involving a motorcycle and a car.
One male has been transported to a hospital.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene.
Police advise to avoid the area. Delays are expected.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Motorcycle Collision Causing Major Delays in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Crash Closes Major Road in Brampton