Man in Hospital Following Crash in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are responding to a motorcycle crash in Brampton tonight.
On Tuesday July 17, 2018, police said they received a call at 10:17 p.m. about the incident.
According to police, there was a crash at Bonnie Braes Dr. and Chinguacousy Rd. involving a motorcycle and a car.
One male has been transported to a hospital.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene.
Police advise to avoid the area. Delays are expected.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Man hospitalized after motorcycle crash in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Collision Causing Major Delays in Brampton
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man