Man in Serious Condition After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
A man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed in the early morning hours in Brampton.
According to Peel police, officers responded to a call at 3:11 a.m. for a stabbing in the McMurchy and Charolais Blvd. area.
The victim was taken to hospital and police are searching for a suspect.
The suspect has been described as a black male.
Police are advising people not to worry, as the incident was isolated. There is no threat to public safety at this time.
- Police on Scene After Stabbing at Brampton School
- Police Respond to Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Brampton Teen Arrested in Connection with Stabbing Incident at High School
- Peel Police Officers Won't Face Charges in Brampton Shooting
- UPDATE: Child in Stable Condition After Major Collision in Brampton