Man in Serious Condition After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
A man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed in the early morning hours in Brampton.
According to Peel police, officers responded to a call at 3:11 a.m. for a stabbing in the McMurchy and Charolais Blvd. area.
The victim was taken to hospital and police are searching for a suspect.
The suspect has been described as a black male.
Police are advising people not to worry, as the incident was isolated. There is no threat to public safety at this time.
- Massive Filipino Supermarket Opens First Canadian Location in Peel
- PHOTOS: Crash Closes Part of Major Street in Downtown Brampton
- Brampton Makes Huge Moves Towards More Hospital Funding and a Third Hospital
- Brampton's Getting a Trick-or-Treating Event Before Halloween
- New Costco Location Set to Open Very Close to Brampton