Man in Serious Condition After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
A man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed in the early morning hours in Brampton.
According to Peel police, officers responded to a call at 3:11 a.m. for a stabbing in the McMurchy and Charolais Blvd. area.
The victim was taken to hospital and police are searching for a suspect.
The suspect has been described as a black male.
Police are advising people not to worry, as the incident was isolated. There is no threat to public safety at this time.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
- Peel Police Respond to Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Peel Police Responding to Reported Stabbing in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- Police Searching for Man Wanted in Connection with Stabbing Incident in Brampton