Man in Serious Condition After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
A man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed in the early morning hours in Brampton.
According to Peel police, officers responded to a call at 3:11 a.m. for a stabbing in the McMurchy and Charolais Blvd. area.
The victim was taken to hospital and police are searching for a suspect.
The suspect has been described as a black male.
Police are advising people not to worry, as the incident was isolated. There is no threat to public safety at this time.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
- Peel Police Respond to Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Peel Police Responding to Reported Stabbing in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- Police Searching for Man Wanted in Connection with Stabbing Incident in Brampton