Man in Serious Condition After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
A man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed in the early morning hours in Brampton.
According to Peel police, officers responded to a call at 3:11 a.m. for a stabbing in the McMurchy and Charolais Blvd. area.
The victim was taken to hospital and police are searching for a suspect.
The suspect has been described as a black male.
Police are advising people not to worry, as the incident was isolated. There is no threat to public safety at this time.
- Here's Where Brampton's New University Will be Located
- Brampton School Bus Driver Charged With Impaired Driving With Children on Board
- Here's How to Check if You're Registered to Vote in Brampton's Municipal Election
- Trio On the Run After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- 5 Reportedly Haunted Places in Brampton