Man In Trauma Unit With Head Injuries After Brampton Parking Garage Assault
A suspect is in custody following an overnight “serious assault” which sent a man to hospital Wednesday.
The victim, 32, has “traumatic injuries to his head,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Officers were sent to Silver Maple Ct., near Queen St. E. and Dixie Rd. at 12:18 a.m. for a man found in an underground parking garage.
That’s just west of Bramalea City Centre.
The victim is listed in critical condition.
Police say they aren’t looking for more suspects.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Brampton Men Charged in Assault Sending Victim to Trauma Centre
- Brampton Stabbing Sends Victim to Trauma Unit
- Victim struck by vehicle in Brampton underground parking lot
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police Appealing for Witness And Victim Following Assault In Brampton