Man In Trauma Unit With Head Injuries After Brampton Parking Garage Assault
A suspect is in custody following an overnight “serious assault” which sent a man to hospital Wednesday.
The victim, 32, has “traumatic injuries to his head,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Officers were sent to Silver Maple Ct., near Queen St. E. and Dixie Rd. at 12:18 a.m. for a man found in an underground parking garage.
That’s just west of Bramalea City Centre.
The victim is listed in critical condition.
Police say they aren’t looking for more suspects.
- Brampton Men Charged in Assault Sending Victim to Trauma Centre
- Brampton Stabbing Sends Victim to Trauma Unit
- Police Appealing for Witness And Victim Following Assault In Brampton
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Reportedly Being Beaten with Sticks in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect after female victim attacked with weapon in Brampton