Man Injured After Falling Out of Moving Vehicle in Brampton
A man was transported to hospital with minor injuries after reportedly falling out of a moving vehicle.
According to Peel police, officers were called to the scene of a vehicular incident in the Steeles Ave. W. and Chinguacousy Road area earlier this morning.
Peel Police Const. Bancroft Wright told inbrampton.com that some type of disturbance occurred inside the vehicle that prompted the passenger to exit the car while it was still in motion.
Wright says it is not yet clear if the victim was pushed or exited the car willingly.
"When the vehicle was moving, the victim found himself on the roadway," says Wright. "We don't know if he was pushed or tried to leave."
The victim sustained non-life threatening injuries, including abrasions and a minor head wound. He was transported to a local hospital.
Police say the suspect vehicle, a silver Acura, did not remain on scene.
According to police, the victim is not cooperating with officers.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Brampton Robbery
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Searching for Hit and Run Vehicle That Struck Motorcyclist in Brampton