Man Injured After Stabbing in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a stabbing incident this evening.
Police received a call at 5:23 p.m. for a person stabbed in the area of Peel Center Drive and Lisa Street, east of Queen at Dixie.
The victim, a male in his 20s, was conscious and taken to a trauma centre.
The extent of his injuries is currently unknown.
Police are continuing to investigate.
Two suspects are being sought in connection to this incident.
The first suspect is described as a black male in his mid 20s with a thin build and short afro hair. He was wearing all black and a light yellow/green du-rag.
The second suspect is described a black male with a heavy build, wearing all black, a red du-rag, and brown Timberland boots.
Anyone with information should contact police at 905-453-3311.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28