Man Injured in Overnight Shooting in Brampton
One person sustained injuries after a shooting incident in Brampton.
Peel Police report that a shooting occurred overnight in the area of Queen Street and Kennedy Road.
A 20-year-old man was injured and transported to a trauma centre. His injuries are fortunately not life-threatening.
There is no information on suspects at this time. Police are continuing to investigate.
We’ll update with any further info.
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here's How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Brampton