Man Injured in Overnight Shooting in Brampton
One person sustained injuries after a shooting incident in Brampton.
Peel Police report that a shooting occurred overnight in the area of Queen Street and Kennedy Road.
A 20-year-old man was injured and transported to a trauma centre. His injuries are fortunately not life-threatening.
There is no information on suspects at this time. Police are continuing to investigate.
We’ll update with any further info.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences