Man Last Seen in Brampton Missing Without Medication
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing person.
58-year-old Mark Jennings was last seen around 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 2 in the area of Worthington Avenue and Bovaird Drive.
Police say he has medical conditions that require medication which he does not have with him.
Jennings is a white male, 5'8, 160 pounds, with a light complexion, white hair, full facial hair, and brown eyes.
He was reportedly wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans, black jacket, black gloves, and winter boots.
Anyone with information should contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Police have advised that Mark Jennings has been located in good health.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- MISSING: Man Without His Medication Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication
- Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton