Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
Officers are investigating a fatal collision in Brampton this morning.
Police were called at 10:55 p.m. on Wednesday after a male pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Sunny Meadow Boulevard and Red River Drive.
The victim was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
“Further information received by investigators has resulted in the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau taking carriage of this incident,” police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to call 905-453-2121 ext. 3205.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- LATEST: Ontario reports 211 new cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton
- Man Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Homicide Investigation Underway After Brampton Man Found Dead