Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
Officers are investigating a fatal collision in Brampton this morning.
Police were called at 10:55 p.m. on Wednesday after a male pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Sunny Meadow Boulevard and Red River Drive.
The victim was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
“Further information received by investigators has resulted in the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau taking carriage of this incident,” police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses are asked to call 905-453-2121 ext. 3205.
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton
- Man Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Homicide Investigation Underway After Brampton Man Found Dead