Man Reported Missing After Leaving Brampton Hospital
Police are searching for a missing person in Brampton.
Nilton Cordeiro, 35, was last seen around 5:40 p.m. on Sunday (September 16) at Brampton Civic Hospital.
Cordeiro was granted a temporary pass to leave the hospital and did not return, police say.
He is described as a white male, 5'10, with a light complexion and medium build. He has black prescription eye glasses and a full black beard.
Cordeiro was last seen wearing a black and green camo baseball hat, a grey Under Armour t-shirt with black on the shoulders and sides, black shorts, grey running shoes with the laces removed, and white socks.
Police are concerned for his well-being and safety.
Anyone with information regarding Cordeiro’s whereabouts is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21