Man Seriously Injured After Colliding with Transport Truck in Brampton
A 47-year-old man sustained serious injuries after his vehicle collided with a transport truck on Tuesday, March 28.
According to the OPP, the crash occurred at approximately 6:00 p.m. on the northbound Highway 410 offramp to Steeles Ave.
A source told inbrampton.com that Peel paramedics initially arrived on scene to find a victim who was unconscious but breathing. The victim's vehicle was partially crushed beneath the truck.
The ramp was shut down for several hours, but should re-open soon.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- Popular Downtown Brampton Restaurant Closes Down