Man Seriously Injured After Colliding with Transport Truck in Brampton
A 47-year-old man sustained serious injuries after his vehicle collided with a transport truck on Tuesday, March 28.
According to the OPP, the crash occurred at approximately 6:00 p.m. on the northbound Highway 410 offramp to Steeles Ave.
A source told inbrampton.com that Peel paramedics initially arrived on scene to find a victim who was unconscious but breathing. The victim's vehicle was partially crushed beneath the truck.
The ramp was shut down for several hours, but should re-open soon.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care