Man Seriously Injured After Colliding with Transport Truck in Brampton
A 47-year-old man sustained serious injuries after his vehicle collided with a transport truck on Tuesday, March 28.
According to the OPP, the crash occurred at approximately 6:00 p.m. on the northbound Highway 410 offramp to Steeles Ave.
A source told inbrampton.com that Peel paramedics initially arrived on scene to find a victim who was unconscious but breathing. The victim's vehicle was partially crushed beneath the truck.
The ramp was shut down for several hours, but should re-open soon.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28