Man Seriously Injured After Colliding with Transport Truck in Brampton
A 47-year-old man sustained serious injuries after his vehicle collided with a transport truck on Tuesday, March 28.
According to the OPP, the crash occurred at approximately 6:00 p.m. on the northbound Highway 410 offramp to Steeles Ave.
A source told inbrampton.com that Peel paramedics initially arrived on scene to find a victim who was unconscious but breathing. The victim's vehicle was partially crushed beneath the truck.
The ramp was shut down for several hours, but should re-open soon.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far